Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Just now, Tk3 said:

I mean..

you're not the one I have been asking lol

I'm not asking YOUR permission.. I'm suggesting it to the rest of the town

Personally...no. I don't even want to go there right now. If you are seriously hard core, CCing his Alma claim, then I want to go with what is in front of me, which is Rack. If what you're saying is true, it's possible that a Rack lynch ends the game. If it doesn't, than I will consider other options at that point in time. 

Just now, Tk3 said:

I mean..

And I'm telling people there are other better avenues that do not involve wasting a day phase.

Either we need them for Llama tomorrow, or you or squire can kill one at night.

You're not ******* up today.

Just now, Tk3 said:

I mean..

I see what he’s saying. You’re essentially the most powerful player this game. You get three votes to everyone else’s one. So if you’re town, then town gets three votes. If you’re mafia, then mafia gets three votes. You’re a smart guy swag. The fact that you aren’t getting this is making me wonder

1 minute ago, Llamalover said:

I see what he’s saying. You’re essentially the most powerful player this game. You get three votes to everyone else’s one. So if you’re town, then town gets three votes. If you’re mafia, then mafia gets three votes. You’re a smart guy swag. The fact that you aren’t getting this is making me wonder

Yeah, if I accept all of the premises that get you to the point that you can reduce it down to this inquiry, then yeah.  But I don't accept those premises.

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

very unlikely

I am assuming that racks completes that group

So that would make him an indy? 

As you yourself said, what would the wincon be? Do you really think that it's likely that he got a character, with his alignment, that was indy, and happened to get a wincon that he had to control the voting majority before the jobs were picked and he got summoner? I mean, pretty far fetched, yeah? 

So now the only other option would be that he would be part of a smaller scum faction. Given the numbers in this game, that can't be more than 2 I would have to imagine. Thats the only way I really feel like this scenario works, and honestly, that would be a tough road to sled for that group. 

Stay the course - see the lynch results on Rack in my opinion.