Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

If anyone is in a secondary faction, it is unequivocally tk3.  The man who is roleblocked all but one night, where I am poisoned, and his only other night action is verifying Forge is the Ninja after Forge claimed he couldn't be targeted.

Rack is obvious scum, but he's not wrong at how egregiously ridiculous tk3's story is.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

If anyone is in a secondary faction, it is unequivocally tk3.  The man who is roleblocked all but one night, where I am poisoned, and his only other night action is verifying Forge is the Ninja after Forge claimed he couldn't be targeted.

Rack is obvious scum, but he's not wrong at how egregiously ridiculous tk3's story is.

You like how he just cc's me with no additional info or proof?

I've tried to find the middle ground of preserving definitive town resources (lynch) and giving you a means of verifying that the summons are non-threats.

It's not paranoia with tk3.  There is not a construction of the facts that portray him favorably.

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

You like how he just cc's me with no additional info or proof?

I mean, you didn't claim any additional info or proof either.  Surely you would race to disprove his CC, rather than go the "**** you" route.

Just now, SwAg said:

every word of my story is true

half of my paranoia comes from your insistence on pushing this narrative that I poisoned you

there is something inherently wrong about matts admitted to poisoning KSJ on N3, you claiming to be poisoned N2, matts denying poisoning you, you and matts insisting that I had to have been the one to poison you

Unless there is a 2nd poisoner (and there is NOTHING in the autopsies to believe there is a dead poisoner, so it would require someone living to have done it), then SOMEONE is lying. And I KNOW that that person is not me

I don't see how we have this kind of confusion in the poison scenario if all 3 of us are town and have no ulterior motives.

It feels like I am being railroaded - and despite being railroaded, the people doing it are not actively trying to kill me. It is probably paranoia, but I do think I have reason for pause

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

How excited were you on N2 when you saw bcb target me, so you knew who the protector was?

It's funny, I did target you N2 but I didn't watch you

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I mean, you didn't claim any additional info or proof either.  Surely you would race to disprove his CC, rather than go the "**** you" route.

What proof could I even have? Not like I can post my PM. 

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

every word of my story is true

half of my paranoia comes from your insistence on pushing this narrative that I poisoned you

there is something inherently wrong about matts admitted to poisoning KSJ on N3, you claiming to be poisoned N2, matts denying poisoning you, you and matts insisting that I had to have been the one to poison you

Unless there is a 2nd poisoner (and there is NOTHING in the autopsies to believe there is a dead poisoner, so it would require someone living to have done it), then SOMEONE is lying. And I KNOW that that person is not me

I don't see how we have this kind of confusion in the poison scenario if all 3 of us are town and have no ulterior motives.

It feels like I am being railroaded - and despite being railroaded, the people doing it are not actively trying to kill me. It is probably paranoia, but I do think I have reason for pause

Yeah?  Well it exceeds the bounds of credulity.

Who else would have poisoned me?  Matts is the Princess via Dome.  Forge said Princess doesn't fit other scum factions except Rick, but we know where Rick was on N1.  So, Rick would have to have used an item on matts.  If you want to go that accusation route, okay, but low chance.

You claim to be mixing potions, and I am poisoned the one night you have a night action.  For someone who has spent the past several posts saying "I don't know how you don't understand my point," I have to say: I don't know how you don't understand my point.  No one else who died is the Poisoner that we know of (I don't know if past inventory items would show up).  So, the Poisoner is you or rack (or matts if Rick converted him N1), and I just stated a theory in which it makes sense for it to be rack.

You're not being railroaded, you're just being railed because the factual posture of the game is objectively bad for you, except for the fact that Mafia repeatedly tried to push the lynch onto you.