NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

31 minutes ago, showtime said:

I told y'all all off-season Utah wasn't going to be that good.  They probably out in the first round.  No chance they beat the Lakers or Clippers if they run into them.  Anyone should have been able to see that a mile away.

Notice you don’t hear much from @NYRaider either... Before it was Mitchell is a better wade, Mike Conley DA GAWD, Gobert DA GAWD, etc. 

3 hours ago, showtime said:

I told y'all all off-season Utah wasn't going to be that good.  They probably out in the first round.  No chance they beat the Lakers or Clippers if they run into them.  Anyone should have been able to see that a mile away.

I didn't think they were title contenders, but they've been a disappointment. Conley has been way worse than expected. The Jazz have started slow and gone on a crazy run at some point the last couple years so that's in play. But yeah not title contenders, pretty sure that was only NYR lol 

8 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Notice you don’t hear much from @NYRaider either... Before it was Mitchell is a better wade, Mike Conley DA GAWD, Gobert DA GAWD, etc. 

Is it a 27 game season or an 82 game season? We were 13-14 through the first 27 games last season and finished with 50 wins. Conley has missed 6 games and hasn't found his groove and we're still learning to play together. We have 3 new starters around Spida and Rudy and the majority of our rotation is different from last season. We're still figuring it out. 

9 hours ago, showtime said:

Is it a 26 game season or an 82 game season? We have almost an entirely new team learning to play together and learning to play in Quin Snyder's system. Lakers fans think they're the champs, it's not even January yet fam. 

A team doesn't have to have All-Star level players to win if but only if their role-players are good atp that roll and they play it well together. Combine that with arguably the best coach in the game today.

But it is pretty remarkable the Dallas without their best player can go to the hottest and possibly best team in the league, with arguably the best player in the league, and win. on the road