NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

23 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Do the Raptors win tonight

It’ll be tough it’s a back to back. Gasol didn’t look right yesterday but that’s too be expected with how long he was out. bench will need to step up. It’s also the final game of this west trip with a long break next game isn’t until Saturday. They could pull through and bring it although last time we played Utah we were up 40 points 77-37 at the half so they’ll wanna get some revenge and put up a good showing. I see it at Jazz -4 if you are asking for gambling purposes I’d probably bet Toronto. They shouldn’t get blown out or anything it’ll probably be a close game win or lose. 

Obviously a huge weekend for the Lakers.  Wasn't able to catch the Bucks game because I was out, but I saw the Clippers game.  Rondo was huge in the third quarter.  Davis was great when he wasn't in foul trouble and Avery Bradley showed up big time.  LeBron was awesome in the 4th quarter.

I still think the Clippers would win a playoff series vs the Lakers, but the Lakers showed me a lot yesterday.

1 hour ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Jokic doing his best disappearing act out of fairness for Bucks being without Giannis. Honorable man.

The Bucks were seriously out-manned in Denver.  Besides Giannis and Bledsoe who are ailing Middleton, Brook Lopez, backups Donte DeVincenzo and George Hill also sat this one out.  It was a coach's decision so I don't know if any of these players are hurting too.  

here's the thing about Jokic - his mindset is different. he honestly does not give a single crap about stats. he'd have so many more triple doubles to his name if he approached the game like harden and westbrook. 

last night obviously no one on the backup bucks could hang with Jok. they couldn't defend the nuggets - jokic was happy to pass to his teammates and essentially create a ton of open looks for them. does the mindset deserve criticism? perhaps. but he's always shown out as his best self in the biggest moments. it's kind of annoying as a fan, but I don't question his abilities/him showing up when he needs to. he's been pretty meh for the last week or so. frustrating bc we simply aren't great when he isn't playing to his standards but it is what it is.