NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

8 hours ago, CWood21 said:

Does anyone else find the irony in this post?

I understand the irony, but it’s a fact that the rockets get hosed when Scott Foster is the ref. With public open issues there, I’m amazed that the nba doesn’t keep him away from rockets games. 

2 hours ago, Kip Smithers said:

If I’m the Blazers when they play the Lakers, I would double LeBron as much as possible and just live with the results of the shooters he swings it too. 

Yep, just do what the Pelicans did to them a couple years ago.

Edited by seminoles1

10 hours ago, Troy Brown said:

Maybe i've missed this but the most impressive bubble story for me is how nurkic doesn't even look like his leg exploded 

yeah he's been really good. he is a game changer for the blazers bc he makes it tough to double lillard. if lillard slips it to him he actually can pass and move with it to create open looks. very talented player. he's still a bad finisher but he pretty much amplifies Dame, which is what they need 

The thing about NBA officials is it is constant, organizational incompetence. All complaining is fair game, IMO, even from Houston fans.

End of the day if you have the star you are going to get favorable incompetence. But the incompetence is hitting both sides every game. Just luck in if it makes you lose the game or not 

• Like 1

Jazz trying to make sure they get the 6th seed so they dont get blasted by the Rockets in the first round. 

If anyone has watched the Jazz play in these bubble games know those guys need all the playing time they can get cause they have looked awful. 

Edited by agarcia34