NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

14 minutes ago, RavensTillIDie said:

Possibly? Just not sure who/what the Celtics would actually want in return from Orlando.

I think both sides could agree to a trade that looks like this:

Celtics get: Nikola Vucevic and Evan. Fournier

Magis get: Gordon Hayward, Vincent Poirier, Grant Williams, Semi Ojeleye, and Carsen Edwards

Maybe the Celtics also throw in Enes Kanter or a draft pick.

2 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Vucevic for Hayward and Boston's 1st.

Eh, think Vuc is more valuable to the Magic than Hayward and a late 1st. I would think if they were to go after one of Boston's wings, it would be either Brown or Tatum, but I doubt Boston wants to part with either of those two.

I'd be curious to see what Sacramento is asking for Bogdan at the deadline. Think he could be a really nice fit next to Fultz.

1 hour ago, RavensTillIDie said:

He might be, but he's redundant with Vucevic on the team. I really like this Magic team, they've been playing hard for years, but finally the overall talent level is starting to catch up to their work ethic. I think they are a super star wing player away from being one of the best teams in the league. Granted, those don't simply grow on trees, so how they go about acquiring one is a bit of a mystery. However, if they manage to land a top level FA or get lucky in the draft, watch out now.

Yeah, I kinda agree. But like you said, that's easier said than done. I mean.. a ton of teams would take a huge jump by adding a "superstar wing" to their roster lol.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Shame Fultz doesn't have his college form and jumper. With that, dude would be one of the best young PGs in the game. His ability to finish around the rim last night was impressive. 

How bad of a beating do we hand your boys tonight? @champ11

PJ Dozier putting 25 on DLo's head tonight! 

28 minutes ago, champ11 said:

PJ Dozier putting 25 on DLo's head tonight! 

How it took this long for a point guard with his measurables to get legit playing time in the NBA is beyond me. Dude looked great last night. Hope he keeps it up and can earn a fully guaranteed contract somewhere, if not with the Nuggets. 

• Like 1