NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

14 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

oh yeah the irish community in illinois has to be vastly larger than that of frickin boston get out of here dude before i call the cops

Notre Dame is in Indiana but hey do you.  You better call the cops on this beatdown you guys are taking.  LoL

• Like 1

I am full of pizz and vinegar right now. FFFUUUCCKKK Brad Stevens and his soft as coaching. After last years chemistry issues that he was too soft to control, he probably pushes Ainge to draft "good lockeroom guy" in Grant Williams. He absolutely sucks. He is a scrub x 10. I am so sick of people defending Ainge and Stevens like they always know best. THEY DON"T and they ****ed up big time.  

Ainge and Stevens are probably to scared to make a freakin move, AGAIN and just expect **** to get better. Semi sucks so bad, Can't even get close on a 3....a joke.

3 first rd picks and NOTHING TO SHOW for IT.

Boston's offense is now, Smart hold it and chuck it up.. FU Stevens... TOP 5 coach is a JOKE and the dumb azz people who believe that are so freakin gullible. 

Losing just one player (Tatum) yesterday and we make a historic suck performance. Tonight without J Brown, Boston on pace to give up 150. No we don't need a center, just stay with team average and hope for the best.

Message to Ainge : stop over-valuating some of these players, and use some of you draft assets and make a move. STOP sitting on your azz and do nothing. 

UNLESS you want Boston to have YET another high expectation season fall flat again come playoffs.

JUST like last year, the SIGNS were right there screaming at you to your face. Those signs are screaming again.

Just now, Troy Brown said:

boston literally had zero expectations this year. i love reading your posts because i don't get eei out here and you're the closest thing

Boston wasn't the top favorite (LAL LAC MIL) but they had so much improved chemistry with Kemba. and hopes were high. Maybe not out their in Portland. Boston about to lose 5 of last 7 with 3 teams being under 500. Not sure but I thought most expected Boston to be far better than that.

1 minute ago, resilient part 2 said:

Boston wasn't the top favorite (LAL LAC MIL) but they had so much improved chemistry with Kemba. and hopes were high. Maybe not out their in Portland. Boston about to lose 5 of last 7 with 3 teams being under 500. Not sure but I thought most expected Boston to be far better than that.

you're lying to yourself if you're saying boston had any expectations for anything this season. how have you been watching basketball as long as you have and are still this reactionary? it's the second of a back to back in january without one of their best players in a bad stretch. i haven't been watching basketball since the 80s but i'm pretty sure i've seen teams struggle once or twice a season for a few weeks