NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

Just now, resilient part 2 said:

It's more like a love hate I guess. But like a DRUG, I need my fix

just so we're sure you are aware they're on the 2nd of a back to back on the road against the best team in the league without their 2nd best player, right?

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

they're the frickin 3rd seed by half a game!!!!!!! you are either wildly optimistic or out of your mind 

actually I am a glass is half empty not full. you are the optimist. 

My mind is gone.. no argument there. But I do know basketball...I have seen it all. from all 4 levels AAU-HS-College-NBA for 5 decades. 

2 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

actually I am a glass is half empty not full. you are the optimist. 

My mind is gone.. no argument there. But I do know basketball...I have seen it all. from all 4 levels AAU-HS-College-NBA for 5 decades. 

this is vastly better than i expected this team to be. our two brightest spots are at the bottom of their development. this team isn't built for this year and shouldn't be treated as such

3 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

this is vastly better than i expected this team to be. our two brightest spots are at the bottom of their development. this team isn't built for this year and shouldn't be treated as such

If you mean Tatum and Brown, yes, they will get much better with age. But we can compete with anyone this year 

IF - Brad Stevens can get some toughness and not allow so many bad shots

IF Ainge adds the one peace that MIGHT separate us/Boston from the pack. All teams MIL-PHI-Tor-Mia are close. We have the best assets. a good move and we CAN be in the TITLE Game. I believe that in my heart.