NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

4 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

WHY WOULD SMART TAKE THAT 3 WHEN HES ONLY MADE OVER HALF HIS 3S TONIGHT GOD DAMNIT BRAD TAKE HIM OUT BACK AND CUT HIS HANDS OFF ALREADY

and you claim I lost my mind???

BTW Smart taking that 3 whether he made half or none. so stop it.

*IF your trying to get the last word, don't I am wired and full of time tonight so be careful. 

Jokic hit another late game clutch shot to tie the game and send it to OT (nothing new), but a few minutes before that he hit the most ridiculous shot. ~18 feet out with his back to the basket, fakes the behind the back pass and then just retreats for a deep fadeaway 2. Nothing but net. Made it look easy. 

Missing starters, on the road, 20 pt deficit in the 2nd half. Gritty play to bring this to OT. Obviously need to play better though, no business going to OT w/ these Warriors, but hopefully they take advantage of this "restart" and put the game away. 

What an embarrassment that the Nuggets just blew an 8 point overtime lead in under 1 minute. UNBELIEVABLE. This game should be over but now it's a 1 point game w/ 9 seconds left. 

edit: well they manage to escape... What a wild ride that game was.0.

Edited by RandyMossIsBoss

On 1/15/2020 at 11:47 PM, resilient part 2 said:

who would you hire? how can they be fixed? any new coach coming in better have a ton of respect otherwise Harden will expect the same kind of offense anyhow.

It’s not the offense as much as it’s the rotations. MDA has totally lost his ability to handle people’s minutes and to know when to sub and when not to sub. He doesn’t know how to change momentum. Anytime a team starts a comeback, it’s all downhill. 

morey on the other hand got so wowed by “numbers” that he ruined the team trading for Westbrook, a good player but the worst possible fit for what we do. We are a 3 and D team that keeps signing guys who can’t shoot 3s or play D. 

7 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Malik Beasley is going to be such a good signing for someone next year. Could easily see him average 20+ if it's a team lacking in scorers.

I hate the argument that Harris is more valuable than Beasley because of his defense. Well he’s been pretty awful on offense the past two years and he’s a small but willing defender. It’s going to suck to lose Beasley. I think Beasley can play good defense when he wants to, we saw that in the playoffs.