NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

On 1/19/2020 at 12:18 AM, beekay414 said:

I just want to get this out there.

I remember the years of 38-44 and chasing the 8th seed under Herb Kohl. It was treadmill central and pretty annoying to follow as a fan. We were a middling franchise with no hope on the horizon. In 2020, we are 38-6. 38 wins in 44 games, not 82 games. It's amazing what one player can do for a franchise. This ******* city deserves this. I know we haven't won a title, yet, but we deserve a consistent winner and someone that is a bonafide player in June. We crapped the bed in our first go round last year but I don't see that happening again. 

The people on this forum that were here with me and @IrishGreen and many others on the old forum when our biggest conquest was John Salmons and our "Fear the Deer" run, I want to say that I'm going to talk **** but I will be respectful. I deserve to be able to talk ****. We were so bad with no hope for so long, I had to listen to Rammy talk mad **** about the PG Pacers FFS. I mean no disrespect (unless it's about Draymond cuz screw that overrated scrub) but I'm here. 

Yes, we haven't won anything. I know this. Nobody in Milwaukee needs reminded of that. That's irrelevant. This 2019-2020 Bucks team has been impressive no matter your fanhood. We'll be here to pimp it because it's fun. As you can see by my signature, I don't shy away. Let's get it folks. Much love for what used to be The Pit.

1 it’s a lie . the pit was savage and brutal. It was many of us vs the Mia boys. Whatever happened to BBando and Dp82? 

Miss them dudes.. What did happen to the wolf pit? It then became us vs the Morey/Houston fans. 

What happened to Cass22.. Hope he fully recovered from cancer. Then we had @Mossburg with the timely disses and shade. 

1 hour ago, kyle21121 said:

“When I was out for those seven weeks and not saying anything and still people are still saying things about me. It’s inevitable. They crucified Martin Luther King for speaking about peace and social integration.“

-Kyrie Irving

stay woke flat earther

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

What do you think of Ingram? 

Stud. If I had to complain about something, I feel like his defense should be better for his size, but he's still not awful on that end. And his offense more than makes up for it. Scoring machine, very efficient and great at getting to the line when the shot's not falling. Great passer. Literally no complaints about his offensive game. He's a star. 

Will be interesting to see how Zion fits in with him, but I think this BI that can space the floor is a great fit with him. If he was still Lakers BI it'd be awkward. BI/Zion PnR is gonna be monstrous, don't know how anyone will stop it.