NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

8 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Harden needs to go point blank. I wonder what Houston can get for him? This man is utterly pathetic and has lost the Rockets so many games the past few weeks. 

stop being ridiculous. Harden has been off for about a week, but hes not the problem. 

2 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

stop being ridiculous. Harden has been off for about a week, but hes not the problem. 

How can you watch this man play the past week and say he is not the problem? Westbrook is playing his a$$ off and carrying this team but Harden continues to shoot the team out of games and has terrible energy. Is that what you want from your leader???? Then you wonder why this team always falls short in the playoffs....often times spectacularly. Enough is enough, time to get rid of the cancer. 

• Like 1

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

How can you watch this man play the past week and say he is not the problem? Westbrook is playing his a$$ off and carrying this team but Harden continues to shoot the team out of games and has terrible energy. Is that what you want from your leader???? Then you wonder why this team always falls short in the playoffs....often times spectacularly. Enough is enough, time to get rid of the cancer. 

Harden has single handily carried this team for 7 years. You don't trade him because he has a bad 10 game stretch. Before our bizarre bye week, he was having the best shooting stretch of his career. I wouldn't doubt that hes hurt and no one is talking about it. 

I take back what I said about Harden having an all time great season a few weeks back. Dude plays like he's in the G-league, looking to fill up his own stats with zero interest in elevating his teammates. Dribble dribble... stepback!

1 minute ago, amac said:

We've been on an absolute tear and Zion is coming back next game. Should be a fun season

I still think Morant would have been the better pick. Dude is a top 5 PG in his rookie year and I've never seen anything like some of these highlight passes of his. Not that any owner would have signed off on the pick not being Zion though.

JaVale McGee Dwight Howard and Anthony Davis altering or blocking so many shots down low. That alone is keeping La in the game. Like I'm always saying Boston is one true Center away from being a title winner. Imagine this Boston team with a legit defensive anchor.

Edited by resilient part 2

I do love that Jayson Tatum has big game Step Up ability. He is not afraid of the moment like Kobe Bryant I guess ..scored 30 against the Clippers best defenders. Why he is so lackadaisical against some Lower teams baffles me. Though I blame Brad Stevens for some of that.

Edited by resilient part 2