NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

I've been calling Grant Williams and Brad Wanamaker scrubs for a few weeks now I don't think it's a coincidence that Brad Stevens in this big game has decided not to play these players and Boston Summer has the lead

Now before someone says they cant shorten the rotation all season long, fine, that's why you trade some of the number one picks they have for a Robert Covington type player so we can have a deeper rotation without having to use scrubs

Edited by resilient part 2
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

JaVale McGee Dwight Howard and Anthony Davis altering or blocking so many shots down low. That alone is keeping La in the game. Like I'm always saying Boston is one true Center away from being a title winner. Imagine this Boston team with a legit defensive anchor.

And yet the Celtics are killing them on the boards, particularly offensive boards. Kanter has had himself a game this first half

5 minutes ago, mse326 said:

And yet the Celtics are killing them on the boards, particularly offensive boards. Kanter has had himself a game this first half

yes he has, he has played really well, no question. But those are one game results. Keep in mind Boston has lost to some really bad teams 5 of last 7 all with Kanter playing as well. If Kanter continued playing at this level all year it would be great. Though He still struggles mightily on defense. And his matchup skills vs the Eastern Bigs are much tougher. 

No One game will change my thinking.. Boston needs some roster upgrades and they have assets to do it.

11 minutes ago, mse326 said:

Not trying to knock your point, but LA's big men also are shooting near 75% at the time of this post so we still don't have much defense despite Kanters great play

44 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

I've been calling Grant Williams and Brad Wanamaker scrubs for a few weeks now I don't think it's a coincidence that Brad Stevens in this big game has decided not to play these players and Boston Summer has the lead

Now before someone says they cant shorten the rotation all season long, fine, that's why you trade some of the number one picks they have for a Robert Covington type player so we can have a deeper rotation without having to use scrubs

Grant Williams is a career fringe G-League starter who could probably make it in his prime in the BIG3. Wanamaker is redundant with superior guards and wings off the bench in Romeo, Waters, and Green.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Harden has single handily carried this team for 7 years. You don't trade him because he has a bad 10 game stretch. Before our bizarre bye week, he was having the best shooting stretch of his career. I wouldn't doubt that hes hurt and no one is talking about it. 

Time to let it go. Accept reality and get something for him before he completely falls apart. The Rockets window has passed, time to rebuild.