NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

He plays 23 minutes per game on a team that has one guy barely playing 30 minutes. 

yeah that seems low and what I expected. but can't say im locked in on who should make the all-nba defensive team. 

Jokic with an absolutely dominant 27/12/7 in NO last night. It was fun to see him match up with Zion on some possessions. Joker blew by him and missed a dunk in the fourth lol. My man back to locking up first team all-nba again - love to see it. 

1 hour ago, champ11 said:

Jokic with an absolutely dominant 27/12/7 in NO last night. It was fun to see him match up with Zion on some possessions. Joker blew by him and missed a dunk in the fourth lol. My man back to locking up first team all-nba again - love to see it. 

Zion was the best player on the floor last night. If he gets to play 30-35 minutes, the Pelicans would have won probably going away. Dude's impact is insane already. 

15 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Zion was the best player on the floor last night. If he gets to play 30-35 minutes, the Pelicans would have won probably going away. Dude's impact is insane already. 

He was the second best player but yeah he is special. Not really sure if he’s 100% which is crazy to me that he’s playing but he’s different 

1 minute ago, champ11 said:

He was the second best player but yeah he is special. Not really sure if he’s 100% which is crazy to me that he’s playing but he’s different 

Nah man, when he was in the game he was the clear standout. Dude is just different. Pelicans were playing good ball before he made his debut but now they can't do anything when he goes out of the game. May take them some time to adjust. But Zion should be getting a lot of time at the 5 spot. 

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Nah man, when he was in the game he was the clear standout. Dude is just different. Pelicans were playing good ball before he made his debut but now they can't do anything when he goes out of the game. May take them some time to adjust. But Zion should be getting a lot of time at the 5 spot. 

Mostly because Brandon Ingram and Jrue Holiday have forgotten how to shoot the last 2 games. Don't think they'd look as bad without Zion if those guys were hitting at their normal rate.

Zion's our best player though

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Jokic was at an elite level last night. So yes if he played better than like the 6th best player in the NBA playing well then let’s crown him now

14 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

Mostly because Brandon Ingram and Jrue Holiday have forgotten how to shoot the last 2 games. Don't think they'd look as bad without Zion if those guys were hitting at their normal rate.

Zion's our best player though

It's going to take time for them to gel but playing Zion more at the five will be good for Jrue/Ingram.

8 minutes ago, champ11 said:

Jokic was at an elite level last night. So yes if he played better than like the 6th best player in the NBA playing well then let’s crown him now

Well, I did say he was already the best player in the league LOL. But seriously, he was insanely good last night. Pelicans lost by 7, yet they were +16 in 21 minutes. That's like LeBron type of +/- numbers from his Cleveland days. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

It's going to take time for them to gel but playing Zion more at the five will be good for Jrue/Ingram.

Well, I did say he was already the best player in the league LOL. But seriously, he was insanely good last night. Pelicans lost by 7, yet they were +16 in 21 minutes. That's like LeBron type of +/- numbers from his Cleveland days. 

Zion is SPECIAL. I just hope his body is right. And my guy MPJ looking great too