NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

6 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

@Pastor Dillon now do you believe me that the Rockets need to get rid of Harden and start their rebuild? This is getting embarassing now. Thank goodness for Westbrook for being able to carry the team. Showing why he was the MVP in 2017!

Is this a joke? 
harden is in a tough Stretch, battling an injury now. He’s still the best player on our team. 

1 hour ago, MookieMonstah said:

MPJ falling in that draft was always so stupid. Like mind blowing. I swear being an NBA GM takes no actual knowledge. Half these dudes are morons.

Eh. The only franchise I hold accountable for that is the clippers. The kid had two back surgeries. The red flags were real - nuggets were luckily in a place where they could make the risk. I think he might take us from consistent very good team to a real championship level squad. 

29 minutes ago, champ11 said:

Eh. The only franchise I hold accountable for that is the clippers. The kid had two back surgeries. The red flags were real - nuggets were luckily in a place where they could make the risk. I think he might take us from consistent very good team to a real championship level squad. 

Nah. Every team could take the risk. He was quite easily the best prospect in the draft, bad teams NEED to take that risk.