NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

1 hour ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Is this a joke? 
harden is in a tough Stretch, battling an injury now. He’s still the best player on our team. 

Unless something drastically changes, this is now Westbrook's team. Check the numbers from the last 10 games! 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

You haven’t sat and watched every game. He’s the exact opposite of clutch and is a selfish player. Another garbage performance masked by “sexy stats”.

He's the reason you're 28-17. But go ahead and tell me that he's a losing player lol. 

10 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

LeBron has been horrendous closing games this year. Lakers are not getting out of the West unless he reverts back to the Cleveland LeBron in the clutch. And games his outside shot isn't falling, he just kills the Lakers offense. 

The "story" is that LBJ passed Kobe in scoring when it should be the LAL dropped a load against an Embiid-less Sixer team.
I'd rather Embiid be on the court. Not cause he's a bum....but his presence prevents Simmons marching down the lane for a gimme, dunk or foul. Make Ben shoot outside (or give it up) and the Sixers lose.

I stopped counting when the LAL turnovers reached....what? 17? 18? 19? Thats ridiculous and inexcusable. It certainly isnt "winning" basketball.

We need Kuzma to become what he probably never will become - a killer jump shooter. Somebody who just buries them. Some nights he does. Some night's he's feeling it and just chucking them through. Not enough of those nights however. Not yet at least.

We need *somebody* to take the minutes away from Rondo....and also be a scoring threat while letting LBJ get some breather minutes where he's starting off ball.
It drives me to distraction to see Rondo burn the 24sec clock away dribbling the ball out closer to half court than the bucket. Just standing there...dribbling away.....and what? The defender's just watching the shot clock disappear and thinking: "WTF you think you're gonna do with that thing? Blow past me to the rim? Back me off and drop a 20 footer?"

11 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

LeBron has been horrendous closing games this year. Lakers are not getting out of the West unless he reverts back to the Cleveland LeBron in the clutch. And games his outside shot isn't falling, he just kills the Lakers offense. 

LeBron is the biggest choker in the league.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

Bring your hot takes. Luka is the most overhyped “star” in NBA history. Never seen some one crumble so much in the 4th quarter as he does.

You’re like the Heat fan who used to bash LeBron and pretend Wade was better to prove he wasn’t a bandwagoner.

Just embrace Luka!