NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

30 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I think he quit lol

Some conflicting reports. Definitely clear this was never going to work and a change was going to happen, but then there's also this:

When you always hear "mutually agreed" to resign, I think it fits here lol.

Edited by J-ALL-DAY

22 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Some conflicting reports. Definitely clear this was never going to work and a change was going to happen, but then there's also this:

When you always hear "mutually agreed" to re-sign,, I think it fits here lol.

Love is such a snake. Need that dude out quick. 

Back in 2005 coach John beilein was recruiting my son when he was coaching at West Virginia so I got to know him kind of well. Though my son did not go to West Virginia I did learn to admire the coach from afar and even more so when he went to Michigan. From what I've learned he is a brilliant offensive mind, that absolutely was obsessed with having his team full of Shooters including the center. I do believe his offensive mind set was 10 years before its time. And while I do believe he's a top three college coach , I thought he was a terrible fit for Cleveland. Coaching in the NBA is a totally different animal. When you're a college coach you can control everybody completely. But the Egos that are in the NBA are far too difficult for an old school college coach like coach John beilein. He will definitely land on his feet as any major program will be happy to get him.

Cleveland on the other hand definitely needs a coach who is more of a disciplinarian. Particularly with a young player like Collin Sexton. I actually feel like Collin Sexton is a poor man's Kyrie as a player. And if he stays the lead guard on that team, they will not improve at all. I don't know what kind of trade value Collin Sexton has, but would much rather Cleveland moves him and makes Darius Garland their lead guard. Or at the very least have Collin Sexton come off the bench as a 6th Man.

of all the teams that are bottom dwellers I find that turning Cleveland around would be the most challenging.

Edited by resilient part 2
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I feel like this was Dan Gilbert’s plan all along.  Get Beilein away from your biggest rival as a Spartan, knowing your team is crap and won’t be good with anyone coaching them, then let him go and find someone more suited at the end of the year. 

I'm confused are you saying Dan Gilbert is a Michigan Spartan fan? Did he graduate from that school?