NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

1 hour ago, amac said:

For all the complaining about Boston's offseason and Danny Ainge you guys have a pretty exciting future

I, reasonably, had low expectations for this year because I didn't believe in Tatum or Brown after the Kyrie debacle. But it turns out, Kyrie is just a coronavirus. 

But I also liked the Boston offseason and think Ainge is one of the best GMs in the league. 

1 hour ago, amac said:

For all the complaining about Boston's offseason and Danny Ainge you guys have a pretty exciting future

We have a bright future based on what Danny Ainge has done before last offseason and definitely this in season such as acquiring Jayson Tatum and Jaylen Brown Etc, obviously obviously Kemba was a great pick up this offseason, but his draft this year sucks and he could have picked up so many guys via trade or buyout and did nothing to improve this bench. What if our starting five gets us so close but fails by inches in moves that could have been made had Danny Ainge stepped up his game

Doesn't mean Danny Ainge isn't a top GM just that he f***** up this in season

2 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

We have a bright future based on what Danny Ainge has done before last offseason and definitely this in season such as acquiring Jayson Tatum and Jaylen Brown Etc, obviously obviously Kemba was a great pick up this offseason, but his draft this year sucks and he could have picked up so many guys via trade or buyout and did nothing to improve this bench. What if our starting five gets us so close but fails by inches in moves that could have been made had Danny Ainge stepped up his game

jesus dude, it's not even a full season yet, can you quit it please dear god can you quit it 

12 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

I still can’t believe people thing Danny Ainge screwed up by not giving up two 1sts for half a season of a guy who plays legitimately zero defense.

Who should Ainge have traded for? The Celtics don’t have any glaring needs.