NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

30 minutes ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Really? Not like he meant to give him the virus. He’s hardly the only person to take it lightly. Ridiculous.  

Sorry not sorry. Not easy for me to get over it if someone wasn't taking a pandemic seriously and acted the way he did about it.

13 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

I mean I'm just sayin we don't even know who first contracted it, it could have been Mitchell who gave it to Rudy 

You could be right, but that's not entirely my point.

Rudy is on record having been an idiot and not taken it seriously. Regardless of whodunnit, I have issues with people who don't take these things seriously.

Just now, seminoles1 said:

You could be right, but that's not entirely my point.

Rudy is on record having been an idiot and not taken it seriously. Regardless of whodunnit, I have issues with people who don't take these things seriously.

agreed, rudy is in fact an idiot but apologized and donated money iirc, didn't he? for my sake, it would be a dumb thing to hold a grudge over in unprecedented times like these. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

agreed, rudy is in fact an idiot but apologized and donated money iirc, didn't he? for my sake, it would be a dumb thing to hold a grudge over in unprecedented times like these. 

That's fine. I'm okay if people disagree with me. I'm just saying I would still have some issues even after an apology. To me it shows who he is on an ethical, moral, and maturity level. Not someone I'd be just fine going back to work with every day.

3 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

That's fine. I'm okay if people disagree with me. I'm just saying I would still have some issues even after an apology. To me it shows who he is on an ethical, moral, and maturity level. Not someone I'd be just fine going back to work with every day.

I ain't disagreeing entirely, I just think there was a general lethargic response by the majority of people regarding covid and we didn't know what we know now. rudy being the first professional athlete to test positive, i think, turned this real for a lot of people real fast. 

this coming from a fella who has now been laid off a month today and has left his house 3 times in a month. 

Edited by Troy Brown

18 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

I’d agree with you on a maturity level. Moral and ethical? Stretching it quite a bit for me. 

29 minutes ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

I’d agree with you on a maturity level. Moral and ethical? Stretching it quite a bit for me. 

I mean at some point there's accountability on those levels as well for what he did and reports of how he acted in the locker room. If it didn't meet those thresholds for you then I understand, but to me it showed enough to where I'd question his ethics and morals in other situations.