NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

I think the idea of finishing the season in Disney World makes the most sense logistically. They have plenty of hotel space for all players, coaches, executives, etc., and already have the set up to get 12 courts going (and could easily add more). However, I'm not sure Disney World would want to stay shut down to the general public for that long.

4 weeks of prep, 2-3 weeks to finish the regular season, then probably 4 weeks for the postseason.

3 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

I think the idea of finishing the season in Disney World makes the most sense logistically. They have plenty of hotel space for all players, coaches, executives, etc., and already have the set up to get 12 courts going (and could easily add more). However, I'm not sure Disney World would want to stay shut down to the general public for that long.

4 weeks of prep, 2-3 weeks to finish the regular season, then probably 4 weeks for the postseason.

My wife, who for whatever reason loves the hell on earth known as Disney World, told me it’s being rumored that it won’t open until October or maybe even 2021. We’re still awhile away from phase 4 which Disney falls under 🤷🏻‍♂️

16 hours ago, dtait93 said:

My wife, who for whatever reason loves the hell on earth known as Disney World, told me it’s being rumored that it won’t open until October or maybe even 2021. We’re still awhile away from phase 4 which Disney falls under 🤷🏻‍♂️

for general public purposes, yes, but for a pre-tested NBA squad with perhaps no fans, maybe.

1 hour ago, MookieMonstah said:

Giannis to GS rumors starting to fly.

I tried to warn that man... this is how it always starts...

Even 1 year of Giannis is worth more than anything the Warriors could offer IMO. That is 1 year where you have very legit shot at a ring. I think a player of Giannis’s caliber should really only be moved if you’re getting at least a top 15 player you can build around in return.

In Pelicans case, where they traded an elite player (granted not Giannis level), they had no hope at a ring so 1 year of AD was fairly useless long term.