NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

1 minute ago, Spartica4Real said:

2 people tested positive on the initial tests July 7th apparently, and were sent home to quarantine. 

I saw that right after lol

but everybody was still in quarantine, so i would say the bubble hadn't started yet

I really hope Philadelphia continues to use Simmons at the 4 when play resumes. Using him as a suped-up version of Draymond Green seems to be his sweet spot.

Milton-Richardson-Harris-Simmons-Embiid

That is probably their best lineup. Horford as the 6th man gives more lineup flexibility. Plus they have some quality wing bench players.

7 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

Zion leaving the bubble for family issues??? damn I hope he makes it back..

he has to quarantine for 10 days when he gets back

or have tested negative 7 days in a row out of the bubble and then a 4 day quarantine 

I guess the best way to go about it is test negative 7 days in a row outside the bubble and take the 4 day quarantine and be back right before the reg szn starts, get a couple of practice days before too (prob only 1 or 2)

Edited by 11sanchez11

39 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

or have tested negative 7 days in a row out of the bubble and then a 4 day quarantine 

I guess the best way to go about it is test negative 7 days in a row outside the bubble and take the 4 day quarantine and be back right before the reg szn starts, get a couple of practice days before too (prob only 1 or 2)

But the polygons are fighting for a playoff spot that's why this is horrendous. Zion will probly missed most if not all of that time

39 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

But the polygons are fighting for a playoff spot that's why this is horrendous. Zion will probly missed most if not all of that time