NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

5 hours ago, beekay414 said:

And if you don't shoot like that, y'all will lose lol. Simple as that. Enjoy this one. 

Take your L like a man ¬¬

We smacked you guys around today. Turns out, we are capable of beating anyone any game because of our insane starting line up and ability to throw out unique line-ups that are a defensive nightmare for teams.  

As a Bucks fan, you really shouldn't be so cocky. You guys haven't won anything yet. You guys got knocked out of the playoffs last year by the same team as us. Only it took 7 games AND a ridiculous effing shot by Kawhi to beat Philly. 

Not to mention the fact that we actually really really match up with Milwaukee well. We have so many different guys that are capable of defending Giannis and actually doing a good job of it. Most notably, Embiid was fantastic today in that regard too. 

As a Sixers fan, I'm more scared of Boston than I am of Milwaukee come playoff time.  You guys are too reliant on Giannis in a league that is tough to win in these days when you have to rely on one guy that much. It's not impossible to win the title like that, but it's difficult as hell.

• Like 2

I do think... after having little expectations for the Celtics this year, I am starting to think they're a legitimate threat in the East. Tatum, Hayward, Kemba, Smart and Brown are all super cohesive and carry one another when the other is having a bad game. I think that type of responsibility distribution is rare in the NBA. Gonna be a fun race in the east. 

10 hours ago, baconrad11 said:

Take your L like a man ¬¬

We smacked you guys around today. Turns out, we are capable of beating anyone any game because of our insane starting line up and ability to throw out unique line-ups that are a defensive nightmare for teams.  

As a Bucks fan, you really shouldn't be so cocky. You guys haven't won anything yet. You guys got knocked out of the playoffs last year by the same team as us. Only it took 7 games AND a ridiculous effing shot by Kawhi to beat Philly. 

Not to mention the fact that we actually really really match up with Milwaukee well. We have so many different guys that are capable of defending Giannis and actually doing a good job of it. Most notably, Embiid was fantastic today in that regard too. 

As a Sixers fan, I'm more scared of Boston than I am of Milwaukee come playoff time.  You guys are too reliant on Giannis in a league that is tough to win in these days when you have to rely on one guy that much. It's not impossible to win the title like that, but it's difficult as hell.

Philly hasn't won anything yet and neither has Milwaukee.   I won't take the loss like a man either.  ;)   I had a feeling it was gonna be tough to win yesterday because it is harder to win on the road compared to being at home.  The Bucks couldn't hit the broad side of a barn and turned it over too much.  The 76ers were unconscious hitting 3s like crazy and played really well.   Giannis had a bad day but he wasn't the only one throwing up bricks.  One game won't tell the entire story.  Let's see how it goes the next time the 2 teams play each other before you decide you have their number.  

Somebody should go back in history and look up how many big playoff series would potentially go the other way before they started doing replay in the last 2 mins. That play where Beverley stripped LeBron, 100% of the time that play was and still is ruled out on the defender, but I would venture that well more than half, probably more than 75% of the time it is actually last touched by the ball carrier. Anytime that happens in a pickup game people argue for like 10 mins on who touched it last.

• Like 2