NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

13 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Funny, but it was an honest question. What does Kuzma's trainer think is going to happen by him going after LeBron?

Maybe they’re just tired of his fraudulent bull ****? Like making up injuries to control the narrative or how when he was injured last year and would enter the arena after the introductions and tip off to get his own ovation to feed his ego? Kuz is just too real I guess

8 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Funny, but it was an honest question. What does Kuzma's trainer think is going to happen by him going after LeBron?

Maybe he wants a trade? Either way he is probably gone if Lebron interprets it the same way other people are 

13 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Lol y'all ain't making the playoffs. Stop it. 

I'm just not sure if any team in the league can slow us down at this point. DLO playing like a cold blooded killer, Dray making big plays in the 4th quarter, GRIII locking up, Damien Lee ballin out of his mind etc. Like Kerr said, at this point you just gotta hope you can contain these boys, since you aren't stopping them…… 

Highly unlikely we make the playoffs but the West is so trash at the bottom that they may have a shot depending on when Steph returns. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

They're 5 gms out of the 8 seed lol. If Curry came back it wouldn't be that crazy. There is still 50gms to play.

5 games out and behind every single team in the conference. Lot of stuff would have to go right. Steph coming back doesn't mean they are just gonna click. 

Is what it is. I said they were a borderline playoff team even when healthy (obvs not including Klay), so I'm not gonna sit here and believe they'll make some run lol. 

16 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I'm just not sure if any team in the league can slow us down at this point. DLO playing like a cold blooded killer, Dray making big plays in the 4th quarter, GRIII locking up, Damien Lee ballin out of his mind etc. Like Kerr said, at this point you just gotta hope you can contain these boys, since you aren't stopping them…… 

Highly unlikely we make the playoffs but the West is so trash at the bottom that they may have a shot depending on when Steph returns. 

Stop it 

Jokic and Nuggets have become trip dub chasers for sure. Late game, when the game is in hand, Joker plays till he gets the trip dub when he's close (almost always assists). Not like team is clearing out so he can get extra rebounds (Westbrook), but basically he's not gonna shoot it and every shot attempted will be off one of his passes until he's got 10. I know he could care less about numbers, European system inherently breeds team first guys, so it doesn't concern me, but I have to make a comment on it after all the crap I gave OKC Westbrook for his triple double endeavors. 

• Like 1