NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

1 minute ago, kyle21121 said:

No need to congratulate us we didn’t quite get Brad fired he may yet stick around. 

Just for the record Boston has beaten Toronto with all their players playing. you keep bringing up all of your injuries every game. I get it. It's not like Boston hasn't had their shares of injuries in the last year or 2.

But just like in the Christmas game, like this one and the other, no big deal. what is a big deal is the philosophy that little lineups will not do well in the playoffs. And yet that is where Boston is headed if they don't get some size and plays Tatum and Brown at center and power forward. 

Just now, resilient part 2 said:

Just for the record Boston has beaten Toronto with all their players playing. you keep bringing up all of your injuries every game. I get it. It's not like Boston hasn't had their shares of injuries in the last year or 2.

But just like in the Christmas game, like this one and the other, no big deal. what is a big deal is the philosophy that little lineups will not do well in the playoffs. And yet that is where Boston is headed if they don't get some size and plays Tatum and Brown at center and power forward. 

Oh I understand that. I’m never gonna use injuries as a real excuse just a but if people are going to gloat I can just be like well we were missing 3 of our top 7 guys and if we do win I can be like haha you guys suck etc. 

This raptors team is good and has heart that loss on Christmas was not indicative of these guys even without several players. Tonight was gratifying because this is what is to be expected. Maybe not win out with all these guys but stay competitive like a 30 point comeback against Dallas or a 15 point comeback that forced OT and fell short to Indy not a meh effort where nothing looked right on Xmas. 

There is a lot of work to do neither this game or the Christmas game or even that game 2 of the regular season game that seems like forever ago mean anything. I like this team a lot. I am excited when players come back. The east may be more balanced than I thought and more “good” teams but they all have flaws. There is no clear cut and even without someone like Kawhi anymore I’m still excited. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

well he stepped up with his chance. though his offense stood out, perhaps, I was more impressed with his all over the court defense, both straight up and switching..

MaCaw is a really good defender and was very impressive tonight but him actually being able to score that many points in an nba game is shocking.