NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

I think Heat are going to be the team to give Milwaukee the most trouble, but unless Giannis really shrinks in the moment, I have a hard time not seeing the Bucks get out of the East in <18 games. Giannis too dominant, the offense is perfectly designed around that dominance, and they have the quality pieces to maximize that design. 

Probably 1 of the LA teams out of the West, both of whom I think are capable of winning it all, but there's nobody I'm picking against the Bucks right now in a 7 game series. 

16 hours ago, beekay414 said:

For all the times Harden was in games up big in the 4th chasing his points streak, this makes me laugh my *** off literally. I mean, it's crawling all over the floor right now. 😂

First off it was sarcasm 

secondly, harden wasn’t chasing stats in that series with a 30 point lead. In fact we not 2 games did he even need to cross 30 in the final 2 minutes. 

you got your MVP, so quit hating 

21 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

First off it was sarcasm 

secondly, harden wasn’t chasing stats in that series with a 30 point lead. In fact we not 2 games did he even need to cross 30 in the final 2 minutes. 

you got your MVP, so quit hating 

lol apparently it's hating to state the truth now. Dude was very clearly staying in games, no matter the score, in order to chase his meaningless streak. None of that was organic whatsoever. It's the truth and only Harden stans don't recognize it. 

Yeah, now that you got **** for what you said and proved to be hypocritical, you say it was sarcasm. Methinks you don't know what sarcasm is. Nothing about your post was sarcastic lol.

4 hours ago, champ11 said:

@kyle21121 if Terrence Davis was in Denver it would have been unlikely this breakout happens for him. I'd obviously love him on a full deal at this point but Malik Beasley wasn't getting consistent minutes this year in Denver. Davis wouldn't have been. Cool for him that he went to the perfect place for development. Toronto clearly has something special with that. 

They have the best scouting department in the NBA and it's awesome to watch. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I think Heat are going to be the team to give Milwaukee the most trouble, but unless Giannis really shrinks in the moment, I have a hard time not seeing the Bucks get out of the East in <18 games. Giannis too dominant, the offense is perfectly designed around that dominance, and they have the quality pieces to maximize that design. 

Probably 1 of the LA teams out of the West, both of whom I think are capable of winning it all, but there's nobody I'm picking against the Bucks right now in a 7 game series. 

I'm nervous just thinking about all this tbh. Expectations are scary when you're not used to having any. I'm really hoping that last year helped this team grow and they now know what they have to do to win it all. Last year was a free ride and it was fun, even though we came up short. This year, we're almost expected to take it all down and it's a huge burden lol. I feel Giannis will get ripped to shreds if he fails in the playoffs again. It'll be fair but I think he'll step his game up. He's doing whatever he can to get better. His 3 ball and mid-range game have grown substantially. If he can get back to being a 72% FT shooter, he'll have a borderline flawless overall game. 

39 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

lol apparently it's hating to state the truth now. Dude was very clearly staying in games, no matter the score, in order to chase his meaningless streak. None of that was organic whatsoever. It's the truth and only Harden stans don't recognize it. 

Yeah, now that you got **** for what you said and proved to be hypocritical, you say it was sarcasm. Methinks you don't know what sarcasm is. Nothing about your post was sarcastic lol.

What fact are you using? There were two games during that streak that you might make an argument for him chasing the steak and neither saw him play out of the ordinary. The Dallas game is the only one that he kept the streak alive by scoring at the end of the game. Get out of here with your fake “facts” 

13 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

What fact are you using? There were two games during that streak that you might make an argument for him chasing the steak and neither saw him play out of the ordinary. The Dallas game is the only one that he kept the streak alive by scoring at the end of the game. Get out of here with your fake “facts” 

Distinctly recall a game where y'all were getting blown out and Harden stayed in the game with less than a minute left to score to get to 30 or 31. Why don't you take more offense to something trivial, yeah?

Up 14 with a minute left vs Dallas, Harden was still in the game and hit a 3 to go to 31. 
Up 16 with 3 minutes left vs Denver, Harden was still in the game and hit a FT to get to 30 and finished with 32.
Down 19 with 1 minute left at Denver, Harden hits a 3 to get to 30.
Game the streak ended, up 8 with 30 seconds left vs the Hawks, Harden still in the game trying to get to 30. Ended up with 28.

But, yeah, nothing out of the ordinary. He went out of his way in games that were well decided to try and keep the streak alive. But, yeah, I'm just a "hater" lol.

Edited by beekay414
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

Giannis is putting up one of the greatest seasons in history on a team on pace for 71 wins. He'll win unanimously this year. Lillard has been unreal though.

Yeah his 30 points in 30 MPG is insane for 2 reasons: 1) scoring a point per minute is impressive feat and 2) he only needs to play 30 MPG to secure Ws.

On pace for the highest ever PER by a decent margin. We've seen seen 8 seasons in the 31.5 to 31.8 range (Wilt x3, LBJ x2, MJ x2, Curry), which made it seem like around there, maybe like 32 flat, was about the highest PER somebody could realistically achieve.... but Giannis is sitting at 32.6 with less than half the season to go, and honestly w/ his recent play, it's just as likely that PER goes up than goes down. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

people stay asleep on the celtics

• Like 1

2 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Distinctly recall a game where y'all were getting blown out and Harden stayed in the game with less than a minute left to score to get to 30 or 31. Why don't you take more offense to something trivial, yeah?

Up 14 with a minute left vs Dallas, Harden was still in the game and hit a 3 to go to 31. 
Up 16 with 3 minutes left vs Denver, Harden was still in the game and hit a FT to get to 30 and finished with 32.
Down 19 with 1 minute left at Denver, Harden hits a 3 to get to 30.
Game the streak ended, up 8 with 30 seconds left vs the Hawks, Harden still in the game trying to get to 30. Ended up with 28.

But, yeah, nothing out of the ordinary. He went out of his way in games that were well decided to try and keep the streak alive. But, yeah, I'm just a "hater" lol.

MDA always leaves starters in until final 2 minutes when the game is under 20 points. Who takes starters out of the game up 8 with 30 seconds left?

You reference a Denver game that was 12 games into the streak before anyone was talking about it. 

but still you named 3 games in a 32 game streak where you were offended that Harden’s streak extended. 

your becoming a joke. 

15 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

MDA always leaves starters in until final 2 minutes when the game is under 20 points. Who takes starters out of the game up 8 with 30 seconds left?

You reference a Denver game that was 12 games into the streak before anyone was talking about it. 

but still you named 3 games in a 32 game streak where you were offended that Harden’s streak extended. 

your becoming a joke. 

Lol as opposed to you who has always been one?

You're* btw

Not my fault your star cares more about his stats and awards than winning. Must suck.