NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

10 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

I don't watch the Phoenix Suns from start to finish too often, but when I watch them I feel the reason they don't peek and I stuck where they are is because Ricky Rubio is an ok starter , but he is way past his ceiling and if Phoenix wants to hit a higher level one day they need to upgrade the point guard position more than anything

Rubio definitely can not be part of their long term plans, but there’s more wrong w/ that team than just Rubio, and I’m not sure what exactly they need besides more quality depth to become contenders. Obviously you expect Ayton and Booker to improve, but realistically Booker won’t be getting that much better than he already is and Ayton is already pretty damn good (potential to be monster defender). If a similar team is trotted out next year, and they get full health, I doubt they’d touch 50 wins.

18 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

I don't watch the Phoenix Suns from start to finish too often, but when I watch them I feel the reason they don't peek and I stuck where they are is because Ricky Rubio is an ok starter , but he is way past his ceiling and if Phoenix wants to hit a higher level one day they need to upgrade the point guard position more than anything

He was playing really well to start the season (despite his shooting) but that happens every year.  He eventually breaks down in Jan-Feb likely from all his international minutes in the summers.  

6 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

East/West

1. Bucks/Clippers

2. Celtics/Nuggets

3. Heat/Lakers

4. Raptors/Mavericks

5. Pacers/Jazz

6. Sixers/Rockets

7. Magic/Thunder

8. Nets/Grizzlies or Trailblazers

West>East but the gap has closed from what it was a couple of years ago.

The Grizzlies/Thunder/Blazers are gonna have a very small margin of error with how good the Pels have been. 

The story I just heard about Isaiah Thomas is so sad makes me want to sign them just cause. It was told that Isaiah Thomas was traded Tudor Clippers Tuesdays before his bobblehead nights in Washington was going to come. Okay no big deal, especially when he's going to a team that could win a championship right? Know he does get cut. But what made it even worse much worse oh, was he was caught one day before his birthday.

2 hours ago, amac said:

Yeah didn’t realize they just went on a tear

I am definitely worried about them and Portland catching Memphis though. A brutal closing schedule + losing two key veterans is not gonna make it easy.

Just now, seminoles1 said:

I completely missed his post. That's a bold take to say the least.

Gotta get the C's in the conversation somehow. I mean, he then flat out disrespects the Raptors by putting them at 4 in his "rankings/seedings" while putting the C's at #2 lol.