NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

53 minutes ago, champ11 said:

I think the Clips are a better matchup. I think it will be tough to beat either in 7 but end of the day the major weakness for the Nuggets defensively is the lob. I do think with how the trade deadline played out the Nuggets have a punchers chance against both of them with Murray playing well 

I think so to. Jokic can really punish them on the inside in a way AD cannot. But then against the Lakers, they do have the size to match up with Jokic somewhat and there is no answer for LeBron or AD. 

Rockets have always given the Nuggets problems but man is Jokic going to PUNISH those boys now. If we get good Murray, Nuggets can get to the WCFs. 

56 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I think so to. Jokic can really punish them on the inside in a way AD cannot. But then against the Lakers, they do have the size to match up with Jokic somewhat and there is no answer for LeBron or AD. 

Rockets have always given the Nuggets problems but man is Jokic going to PUNISH those boys now. If we get good Murray, Nuggets can get to the WCFs. 

A rockets/nuggets series would be fascinating bro. Jokic would go crazy but the rockets would still be hard for him to defend. I feel like it would come down to their role players shooting. 

The seeding is going to be really important. I think Utah/Denver would be a fairly evenly matched and fun series too. 

Both LA teams I think are the class of the conference but I do think Denver could hang if they are playing well. Jokic playing like a top 5 player right now. 

Charles Barkley has 3 of the top 5 highest TS% seasons for anyone who scored over 20 PPG. 

Curry has the top two and Barkley the next three. 

Amare, McHale x2, Barkley and Adrian Dantley to finish off the top 10. 

KD comes in at 11. 

KAT already has a top 15 season and is at the same % this year. 

Edited by 11sanchez11