NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

24 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

which will be this reg season

probably

Doubt it. He already said the plan is to sit out the whole year. He's too soft to beat an injury timeline like the Mamba routinely would.

Edited by Kirill

11 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Nuggets down 23 late in 3rd, spurs couldn’t miss from 3, but managed to make the comeback. We’re even up 10 w/ a few minutes left. Dangerous team at home.

We're so good when Jamal Murray is playing well. Oh and everyone underrates Paul Millsap including myself.

Nugs have had like 5 signature wins in the last month (which was a brutal stretch of scheduling). Such a fun and special team. Great time to be a nugs fan

Edited by champ11
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

Speaking the obvious here, but the Knicks are a dumpster fire. 

That’s Most Valuable Dumpster Fire to you!! I think $4.5999999 billion of our value is propped up by corporate sponsorship. Nothing more American than going to The Garden to network with your finance firm’s latest client and not watch the game.

7 hours ago, champ11 said:

We're so good when Jamal Murray is playing well. Oh and everyone underrates Paul Millsap including myself.

Nugs have had like 5 signature wins in the last month (which was a brutal stretch of scheduling). Such a fun and special team. Great time to be a nugs fan

It sure is. I’m confident we will make it to the WCF.