NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

R u serious 

I swear lol I’ll screenshot it tomorrow.

Yes, I am crazy. I’ve been confident with my NBA bubble picks.

I’ve hit big on Magic X 2, Raptors last night and Rockets tonight. I did miss on the Blazers earlier today.

I just had a feeling with the Rockets tonight. Luckily they came through for me.

9 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

cam johnson was picked too late in the draft

well unlike many one and done players he is more ready to step in and up than players like Boston's talented but way too inexperienced Romeo Langford.. If it wasn't for players having the right to make money right away from HS etc.. I would love the rule to be the same as in NCAA Football. 3 years of college to declare..

Edited by resilient part 2

The Suns have a go to star player in Booker, a bunch of good swing forwards, an above average center. Just need a quality PG.. I would preferer someone with some size for switch-ability reasons. They really should trade up for one of the bigger PGs coming out this year..

Edited by resilient part 2

54 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

The Suns have a go to star player in Booker, a bunch of good swing forwards, an above average center. Just need a quality PG.. I would preferer someone with some size for switch-ability reasons. They really should trade up for one of the bigger PGs coming out this year..

rubio is a really good pg imo 

• Like 1