NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

Sad news about Isaac, wish him the best in his recovery.

So far the bubble games have been pretty enjoyable to watch, despite the lack of defense being played. Wonder how much a lack of fans contributes to that? Also, I know Dallas is missing a handful of guys, but they just don't look the same these first two games. Luka and KP are doing their thing, but the rest of the team just looks so underwhelming. Was hoping they could be a legitimate threat in the playoffs, but right now that doesn't seem likely.

14 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

what happens out West if there are 2 teams tied for the 9th spot and with 4 games of Memphis??? will that be a one game playoff before the 1 or 2 games with Memphis?

I don't think so. Probably just go with the tiebreaker.

Anyways, so watch the Blazers erase the 24 point deficit against the Celtics, the Clippers erasing the 11 point deficit late in the game against the Lakers and the Rockets erasing back to back late deficits, it got me to thinking.....Do the Lakers have that type of shot making and ability to erase deficits themselves, especially if it is late in games? I can't recall many double digit deficits this team has erased in the 4th quarter. Seems like once they get down by 7 or 8 with under 5 minutes, the game is essentially over. Kind of opposite of LeBron's Cavs teams with Kyrie and the Big 3 Heat teams. I know their recording heading into the 4th quarter with leads is impeccable, but they don't really make many comebacks like other top teams. May mean something, or it may not mean something in the playoffs.....

Raptors defense is so damn good. The second round match up against the Celtics is going to be legit. 

Raptors again looking pretty amazing, just beautiful team D... It's still hard to imagine them beating Milwaukee when they are both very similar to their 2019-20 versions, except Raptors are just missing the best player from that series... but feels like anything can happen in the bubble. 

Nuggets are so banged up, it's pretty important game for them but I am not liking our odds with how nice OKC looked. Not to mention they beat us in our last meeting when we were 100%, CP3 was a nightmare.

2 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I don't think so. Probably just go with the tiebreaker.

Anyways, so watch the Blazers erase the 24 point deficit against the Celtics, the Clippers erasing the 11 point deficit late in the game against the Lakers and the Rockets erasing back to back late deficits, it got me to thinking.....Do the Lakers have that type of shot making and ability to erase deficits themselves, especially if it is late in games? I can't recall many double digit deficits this team has erased in the 4th quarter. Seems like once they get down by 7 or 8 with under 5 minutes, the game is essentially over. Kind of opposite of LeBron's Cavs teams with Kyrie and the Big 3 Heat teams. I know their recording heading into the 4th quarter with leads is impeccable, but they don't really make many comebacks like other top teams. May mean something, or it may not mean something in the playoffs.....

Raptors defense is so damn good. The second round match up against the Celtics is going to be legit. 

Boston in 3... They have better close out players..

Houston is really going to end up with the 3rd seed huh? Crazy, but I like it. 

Hopefully we get LAL vs DEN and LAC vs HOU in the 2nd round. But if OKC beats say DEN, I wouldn't be mad at that either. 

MPJ may say some dumb stuff, but dude is going to be so so good. Making it look too easy today.  

• Like 1