NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Houston is really going to end up with the 3rd seed huh? Crazy, but I like it. 

Hopefully we get LAL vs DEN and LAC vs HOU in the 2nd round. But if OKC beats say DEN, I wouldn't be mad at that either. 

MPJ may say some dumb stuff, but dude is going to be so so good. Making it look too easy today.  

I'd rather LAL/HOU in the 2nd round, better contrasting of styles. 

3 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

I'd rather LAL/HOU in the 2nd round, better contrasting of styles. 

Yeah, I'd like to see that series and see how the Lakers would match up with Westbrook. 

Nice win @champ11. Foul fest to end regulation but good thing CP3 missed one of the FTs. 

26 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Yeah, I'd like to see that series and see how the Lakers would match up with Westbrook. 

Nice win @champ11. Foul fest to end regulation but good thing CP3 missed one of the FTs. 

That was a terrible call, man. The refs are blowing the whistle wayyyy too much. All free throws down the stretch for both teams is no fun.

MPJ - 37 points in his 3rd start against a good team. Unreal talent. With the injuries there is no way they are producing the offense without him stepping up and he really did. And of course Jokic closed it out 

8 minutes ago, champ11 said:

That was a terrible call, man. The refs are blowing the whistle wayyyy too much. All free throws down the stretch for both teams is no fun.

MPJ - 37 points in his 3rd start against a good team. Unreal talent. With the injuries there is no way they are producing the offense without him stepping up and he really did. And of course Jokic closed it out 

If MPJ stays healthy you guys are winning a title within these next few years, no doubt in my mind. 

Just now, Spartica4Real said:

Yeah they look like they might not even make the playins. Could be Blazers/Spurs or Blazers/Pels or something instead and I really wouldn't be surprised at this point. 

Unfortunate byproduct of stopping play is that right when it looked like it was all finally starting to click, bam, 4 months off and when your best player is a rookie, that's a killer.

Dame being in the playoffs is always good though, that'll be a fun series if it happens.