NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

4 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

so we just not gonna act like the bucks losing to the nets?

And the Nets rested Allen, Harris, and LeVert if Im not mistaken. Plus we already know KD, Kyrie, Dinwiddie, Prince, and Jordan isnt playing. Like this Nets team is going to be really dangerous next year with a full compliment of their players. I just hope the Nets can find the right coach and just stay healthy. 

Edited by stl4life07

Boston, with a chance to lock the 3rd seed, against a rival, coming off no days rest, without their best player In Jimmy Butler, comes out flat and are losing.. Does it surprise anyone??? There are many to blame for this, but it starts with the man in charge... Probably in he locker-room patting everyone on the back.. "don't worry guys"" 

He should be ripping them a new one.... 

I hate this turn it on and off mentality that seems to be a staple of his team..

Before some one says the Bucks lost as well, well the Bucks have absolutely no reason  to win.. Boston does..

I TRULY FEEL BOSTON CAN BEAT ANYONE as well as LOSE IN RD ONE.. and That sheet bother the shet out of me..

what a pathetic game from Boston... an almost must win game with everyone available. what pathetic excuses will they say for Brad Stevens.. Eric Spoelstra loses his best player and starts 2 undrafted rookies, and beats Boston with like 15 high draft picks..

Good thing Kemba is still on a minute restriction 5 months after his 30 minute All-star performance.. with a sore knee... 

I was rooting for them to beat GSW in 2018 but nowadays I really never want to see the Rockets win a championship as long as they play like this. Rockets games are simultaneously very exciting when there's a contrast of styles, but they jack up too many 3s for me. The NBA turns more and more into a 3 point league every day, but the Rockets are just too extreme and it gets boring to watch. I'd like to at least watch some inside game.