NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

i love what the suns have going on. i will aboard the hype train. glad i made my statements that devin booker was not an empty stat guy this year. i am worthy.

also the blazers are good with Nurkic and Collins 

Edited by champ11

2 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

They have a better chance at beating Toronto than they do the bucks. 

here’s an unpopular opinion, I think miami has the 2nd best team in the East 

Miami may scare me more than Boston but I’m gonna have to disagree. I could put them third. 

I just noticed that the lakers are playing back to back tonight and tomorrow. Are they gonna rest starters either game? I was really looking forward to rockets vs lakers to get a sense of how we would match up with them in the 2nd round, if it comes to that. 

Portland being the 8 seed would be one of the best 8th seeds of all time. The break came at a perfect time for them to get healthy. I think they are a tougher match up for anyone against LA except the clippers. without rondo and bradley, the lakers might struggle to stop the guards of the blazers. Nurk/Collings/Whiteside is a better big man trio than AD/Howard/Mcgee, though AD is better than anyone on the blazers.  Lebron would abuse Melo too. Gary Trent jr. has been on fire, if he keeps that up, hes on par with Danny Green. Neither team has a ton of depth. Kuzma would easily be the x-factor as the blazers don't really have a 3rd option as good as him. 

If Lillard and McCollum were to heat up, they could take the lakers to 6 games.  

1 hour ago, Pastor Dillon said:

I just noticed that the lakers are playing back to back tonight and tomorrow. Are they gonna rest starters either game? I was really looking forward to rockets vs lakers to get a sense of how we would match up with them in the 2nd round, if it comes to that. 

Portland being the 8 seed would be one of the best 8th seeds of all time. The break came at a perfect time for them to get healthy. I think they are a tougher match up for anyone against LA except the clippers. without rondo and bradley, the lakers might struggle to stop the guards of the blazers. Nurk/Collings/Whiteside is a better big man trio than AD/Howard/Mcgee, though AD is better than anyone on the blazers.  Lebron would abuse Melo too. Gary Trent jr. has been on fire, if he keeps that up, hes on par with Danny Green. Neither team has a ton of depth. Kuzma would easily be the x-factor as the blazers don't really have a 3rd option as good as him. 

If Lillard and McCollum were to heat up, they could take the lakers to 6 games.  

Kuzma isn't the X-Factor in that series. The Blazers don't have a prayer of stopping Lebron. They won't win the series (if it even happens).