NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

9 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Creating 1 one 1 is so overrated. He can move without  the ball and shoot better than Ingram. And he uses the catch and shoot rip moves to set up his drives.. I know, small sample size, but he looks so much smoother.. Overall effectiveness = Porter. I also love a player that doesn't need X amount of touches to be good. And while MPJ is only really getting started and it is speculation on my part, I have never really seen Ingram establish any kind of consistency from game to game.. He just shows flashes.. He has done this for what 4 seasons now??  

Damn you Denver fans not backing me up... Again!! I am almost always (99.9%) right about these things..;)

honestly you're preaching to the choir with that post. lets just see him play a little more lol

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

The Heat own you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The defense really has been trash though. Gotta get it cleaned up for the playoffs. 

Spo owns Bud, there's no question about that lol. I don't like the idea of the Heat being our 2nd round matchup either. That's a possible taxing 7 game series right there.