NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

Pels don't deserve to make the playoffs, so disappointed in this team. I hope the playins is Suns vs Blazers at this point. I of course would like the Pels to be in it but they don't deserve it and with how they're playing rn there's no way they beat the Blazers twice in a row.

6 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

Pels don't deserve to make the playoffs, so disappointed in this team. I hope the playins is Suns vs Blazers at this point. I of course would like the Pels to be in it but they don't deserve it and with how they're playing rn there's no way they beat the Blazers twice in a row.

Didn't watch the game but how the h*** did the pelicans give up a 140 points to Sacramento about buddy hield even doing anything

8 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

The pelicans also sent a message in that 1st bubble game thst winning doesn't matter by not playing Zion  all in crunch time of a close game when they needed so I'm really not surprised at this point

honestly, agreed. team doesn't even look like they care

Just now, Texansfan713 said:

I wish we kept Capela...Covington is trash.  Jeff Green has been better as a Rocket.

Covington isn’t trash. His shot has been trash in the bubble but he’s also hit the most clutch shots inside the bubble. He’s by far our best defender. I’d rather have CP3/Capela but with Westbrook, Capela wasn’t an option.