NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

3 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

I understand the irony, but it’s a fact that the rockets get hosed when Scott Foster is the ref. With public open issues there, I’m amazed that the nba doesn’t keep him away from rockets games. 

keep him away??? maybe... they actually put him there on purpose...

#conspiracytheory

@kyle21121 game tonight doesn't mean much in the standing I guess as Tor and Boston are pretty locked in with the 2nd and 3rd seed.. Still expecting both teams coming out and looking to "prove" themselves.. Still expect a good game.. but don't expect either team to play their "playoff rotation" yet.. Especially not Stevens...

Game of the bubble tonight for me though!!

2 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

@kyle21121 game tonight doesn't mean much in the standing I guess as Tor and Boston are pretty locked in with the 2nd and 3rd seed.. Still expecting both teams coming out and looking to "prove" themselves.. Still expect a good game.. but don't expect either team to play their "playoff rotation" yet.. Especially not Stevens...

Game of the bubble tonight for me though!!

Yea I’m not exactly sure what to expect. Both teams aren’t gonna show everything but I think this is a big game that both teams would like to win. Everything is basically set though I think Toronto if they lose only need to win one or two more games if Boston does run the table from here to lock up the two seed and I think a win here locks it up. Getting the win here and locking it up is ideal maybe give the bench a lot of run against Memphis before playing Milwaukee on a back-to-back and just sorta testing stuff on them. A loss certainly isn’t a killer in anyway but a win to lock things up early would be great. 

Edited by kyle21121