NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

3 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Suns are .03% away from the best ft season ever for a team. They are shooting 83.16% on the year. Record is 83.19%

I thought I heard them say during the suns game that Phoenix is also leading the NBA in team assist. So sounds like a great season too bad you guys are on the outside looking in at the moment

Edited by resilient part 2

Don't know what the longevity of Luka is going to be, especially when he has a body that looks like a 35 year old.. but since he started so young, if there is anyone who can at least get close to John Stockton in career asts, would be Luka.. 

Luka already in/near the top 5 best passers ever with Bird, Magic, Stockton, Kidd, Nash and CP3.. IMO.. Lebron is close but not as creative IMO... 

12 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Don't know what the longevity of Luka is going to be, especially when he has a body that looks like a 35 year old.. but since he started so young, if there is anyone who can at least get close to John Stockton in career asts, would be Luka.. 

Luka already in/near the top 5 best passers ever with Bird, Magic, Stockton, Kidd, Nash and CP3.. IMO.. Lebron is close but not as creative IMO... 

Lol that’s ridiculous 

1 hour ago, dante9876 said:

He 21 I'm his 2nd year and bout to play in his first playoffs. Relax. Lolol

No this is in response to everyone saying he is great in my opinion you cannot be great until you prove it in the playoffs that's all regardless of age ..even Giannis has to  Prove himself as well..

3 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

No this is in response to everyone saying he is great in my opinion you cannot be great until you prove it in the playoffs that's all regardless of age ..even Giannis has to  Prove himself as well..

Taking the Warriors out of it, so LeBron and Kawhi are the only great players in the league then? 

Giannis definitely a great player, has played well in playoffs.. but does have that stigma that he can't go far, because of ihs perhaps lack of go to finish ability. So he is still despite multiple MV p's trying to prove something.

Luca on the other hand has yet to play a single game, and we all know the playoffs are a totally different beast than a regular season. If you kill in the regular season U dam for sure better be Do some work in the playoffs.

Looking forward to seeing

Edited by resilient part 2