NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

34 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

He was on fire before the break, it seems to have screwed with him. He'll come back better next year, he has to cause it's a contract year. He really improved his jumpshot over last offseason, needs to work on the free throws and finishing now.

6 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Help a total noob out (I never watch NBA) - How good is Doncic? If you were to try and rank him like we do with NFL players, where would you put him? 

(a fleeting interest because I work with people from the Balkan countries). 

He’s real good. Probably a top 10-15 guy in the NBA who puts up top 5 numbers but is young and his inexperience hurts him at times in big moments. He’s gonna be a league MVP when the Mavs get a full roster around him. He’d have possibly been MVP this year if they had the best record in the league. So he’s got that kind of talent, just really young. He’s got the chance to make some noise in the playoffs this year and firmly establish himself in the top 7. He’s gonna most likely be 1st team all NBA.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pastor Dillon said:

He’s real good. Probably a top 10-15 guy in the NBA who puts up top 5 numbers but is young and his inexperience hurts him at times in big moments. He’s gonna be a league MVP when the Mavs get a full roster around him. He’d have possibly been MVP this year if they had the best record in the league. So he’s got that kind of talent, just really young. He’s got the chance to make some noise in the playoffs this year and firmly establish himself in the top 7. He’s gonna most likely be 1st team all NBA.  

Thanks Pastor. Wow, he's real good then!

So if the clippers lose to Denver and OKC

Rockets beat Spurs, Pacers, 76ers

Nuggets beat the clippers and either lakers or raptors

Then the nuggets would be 2, rockets 3, clippers 4. 

That would be incredible. 

Most likely then OKC would be 5th, Utah 6th, Dallas 7th and Portland 8th

its really not that crazy of a finish either and makes for some really fun match ups. 

lakers vs Portland, where Portland might have the best 8th seed ever 

clippers vs OKC where CP3, SGA, Galianri plays their old team, PG plays his, lots of storylines there  

rockets vs Jazz for the 3rd straight season 

Denver vs dallas, which could go 6-7 as opposed to the clippers sweeping the Mavs. Luka vs Jokic in the best international player out west battle. 

I would say there’s not any sweeps. Which would be great considering there could be 3 sweeps in the East. 

12 hours ago, Spartica4Real said:

He was on fire before the break, it seems to have screwed with him. He'll come back better next year, he has to cause it's a contract year. He really improved his jumpshot over last offseason, needs to work on the free throws and finishing now.

False hope > no nope .. I guess. 

Either way the Pels should bring in so good comp (draft a PG) to let he best man win..

2 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

False hope > no nope .. I guess. 

Either way the Pels should bring in so good comp (draft a PG) to let he best man win..

It's not really false hope, because it's not really hope. Just saying he needs to come out and perform next year because it's his contract year so I expect the best Lonzo yet. It's just a matter of how good that Lonzo is. If he's the exact same player but a little better at what he does or if he actually improves his weaknesses (like he did with shooting last year).