NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

1 hour ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Ayton is at the gm but looks like he will be punished and not play...

Meanwhile Bazley and Roberson are nailing 3s and we are getting destroyed...

Lol, when I read this I thought oh no the Phoenix Suns are blowing the game and losing. I just looked at the score and a won by  25 points. You  Crazy Sun  Fans

Edited by resilient part 2

7 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Lol, when I read this I thought oh no the Phoenix Suns are blowing the game and losing. I just looked at the score and a won by  25 points. You  Crazy Sun  Fans

They were losing by 15 in the 1st quarter lol

Cause Bazley was going off

4 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Correct

Suns only hope to make the playoffs is the Mavs beating th Blazers tomorrow.

Not true, Suns make it over the Grizzlies if they go 2-0 and 0-2 respectively. You guys tie if you go 2-0 to their 1-1 or 1-1 to their 0-2, not sure who has the tiebreaker but I'm assuming Grizzlies based off your post. 

Edited by Spartica4Real

I hate when offensive player drives his shoulder into the defender creating all the contact and then they call a foul on the defender like what is the supposed to do turn  Invisible.. I know everybody does it, and lebron James probably has half his career points like that .. it shouldn't be a foul,  just a play on in my opinion

Edited by resilient part 2

35 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

Not true, Suns make it over the Grizzlies if they go 2-0 and 0-2 respectively. You guys tie if you go 2-0 to their 1-1 or 1-1 to their 0-2, not sure who has the tiebreaker but I'm assuming Grizzlies based off your post. 

I know but there is no chance the Grizz lose to the GL Bucks for a playoffs spot. 

All 3 teams (Blazers, Suns, Grizz) are def gonna win their last gm v playoff teams resting. 

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Are we trying to avoid the Mavs or something? Don’t understand playing our C team this whole 4th. Our guys need as much time playing together as they can get since they’re so often banged up.

Umm what guys. Murry, joker and milsap has played plenty together. The 2nd unit looks efficient as heck. I think porter will go back to the 2nd unit. I guess you can complain about him maybe not being out there. But you just played a quadruple ot game. No need to push the starters. 

• Like 1