NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

18 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Are we trying to avoid the Mavs or something? Don’t understand playing our C team this whole 4th. Our guys need as much time playing together as they can get since they’re so often banged up.

I'm pretty sure the Mavs aren't locked into 7. Last I saw the only place locked up in the West is the Lakers so it would be weird to try avoid a team when you don't know where they will end up. 

6 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Umm what guys. Murry, joker and milsap has played plenty together. The 2nd unit looks efficient as heck. I think porter will go back to the 2nd unit. I guess you can complain about him maybe not being out there. But you just played a quadruple ot game. No need to push the starters. 

Since when? February? Don’t want any rust heading into playoffs. Hell, that’s why Lakers and Bucks are still playing any one. Rhythm is important.

Don’t think it’s “pushing”, there have been pretty standard NBA workload demands and no travel. I think reason for resting them is clearly more to do with not thinking the 2 seed is worth chasing:

With 5 minutes left you had a lead on Lakers, the benefits of getting your starters experience in crunch time against a team you will need to beat outweighs risk of extra 5 minutes of PT. No disrespect to young guys, they played great offensively, but most of those guys won’t see a minute in the playoffs in crunch time so what does it help us long term?

9 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I'm pretty sure the Mavs aren't locked into 7. Last I saw the only place locked up in the West is the Lakers so it would be weird to try avoid a team when you don't know where they will end up. 

They arent locked at 7

Edited by Pastor Dillon

17 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Not locked in but they play the Suns and Blazers while Jazz play the Spurs so seems very likely they’ll land at 7, and between Mavs/Jazz/Thunder we struggled the most with Mavs in 2020. I mean it probably is just cautious rest, but still a bit head scratching. Jokic (big), Murray (injury) and Millsap (old) I guess, but not even gonna play MPJ!?

9 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

nuggets clearly tanked at the end

I genuinely think they were just watching minutes for the starters. Everyone is banged up. Had a double OT game Saturday. Just looking out for the health.

Beating the Lakers with our gleague team would have been wild lmao 

i just hope the rockets get the 4th seed..lakers on defense without bradley look lost.  its gonna be hilarious to see them try and defend westbrook and harden on the perimeter if they meet round 2.

knowing my luck rockets will end up the 3rd seed and might face the clippers round 2. 😞

6 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

i just hope the rockets get the 4th seed..lakers on defense without bradley look lost.  its gonna be hilarious to see them try and defend westbrook and harden on the perimeter if they meet round 2.

knowing my luck rockets will end up the 3rd seed and might face the clippers round 2. 😞

We are tanking for that 4/5 match up. Problem is that we’ve struggled with OKC this year. 

Edited by Pastor Dillon