NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

16 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Thank god the Mavs and Celtics have incentives to win their gms today

Only thing is, if the Mavs win today then they have incentive to win vs Phoenix as well. But if they lose to Portland then they'll be locked into #7 and have nothing to play for, giving the Suns an easy 8-0. 

I understand as a Suns fan wanting Portland to lose though, but as an unbiased fan I'm hoping for that exact scenario and then the Grizz to just go 0-2. Suns #9 vs Blazers #8.

3 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

Only thing is, if the Mavs win today then they have incentive to win vs Phoenix as well. But if they lose to Portland then they'll be locked into #7 and have nothing to play for, giving the Suns an easy 8-0. 

I understand as a Suns fan wanting Portland to lose though, but as an unbiased fan I'm hoping for that exact scenario and then the Grizz to just go 0-2. Suns #9 vs Blazers #8.

Edited by resilient part 2

7 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

If the Blazers don't lose here the Suns aren't making the play-in 

Zero chance the Grizz or Blazers lose to teams resting their starters