NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

10 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

I wonder if he tried to delete the footage. Damning evidence.

the police department had the video the whole time and still continued the suit etc etc ....... that's how these things go man 

2 minutes ago, champ11 said:

the police department had the video the whole time and still continued the suit etc etc ....... that's how these things go man 

I can just see it now.

"He could have been reaching for a weapon! It was preemptive self-defense."

28 minutes ago, champ11 said:

That's what pisses me off the most. They HAD this video and still tried to press charges against him and the police officer sued him. F'n ridiculous. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

That's what pisses me off the most. They HAD this video and still tried to press charges against him and the police officer sued him. F'n ridiculous. 

What did they honestly think was gonna happen? They KNEW the body-cam footage would be damning.

Just goes to show how unafraid and cocky police departments are these days when it comes to these things. They have no accountability from anyone. 

2 minutes ago, baconrad11 said:

What did they honestly think was gonna happen? They KNEW the body-cam footage would be damning.

Just goes to show how unafraid and cocky police departments are these days when it comes to these things. They have no accountability from anyone. 

Probably were hoping the footage would never be leaked to the public. But damn is this a bad look.