NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

You really think a bunch of NBA players are qualified to make legal decisions? The precedent there is scary. Commendable act to make the statement, but I wouldn't pick up the phone as AG.

Are they not citizens of this country? Can they not voice their concerns with their legislators just as we can? They have just as much of a right as we do. 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Are they not citizens of this country? Can they not voice their concerns with their legislators just as we can? They have just as much of a right as we do. 

Sure go ahead and call, as long as they're calling as citizens to voice an opinion and hang up the phone.

11 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

You really think a bunch of NBA players are qualified to make legal decisions? The precedent there is scary. Commendable act to make the statement, but I wouldn't pick up the phone as AG.

just TERRIFYING! Me oh my! America has held itself to the highest of standards for its entire existence ESPECIALLY in it's treatment of black people. We gotta make sure the qualified people keep it up 

13 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

These people serve society not the other way around. They should be accountable, always.

Also laws aren't real. @MaxStirner

Edited by Thelonebillsfan
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

Sceptical.

Unfortunately we live in a world whereby the news cycle refreshes daily. So I don’t think this will have much of, if any, impact. 

Wonder if the other games today will follow suit. 

Now if there were general strikes on the other hand.

jacknicholsonnod.gif