NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

20 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

Are American citizens not supposed to prioritize injustices that happen on American soil? Things we actually have the ability to change through policy?

Of course. But there’s a difference between prioritizing, and complete silence. Since the organization he and the NBA are 100% behind believe that silence is violence, it’s awfully strange they won’t say a word about China.

37 minutes ago, pwny said:

It’s a great concern you have. Too bad I’ve never seen you denounce the injustice in Myanmar. Step aside, your opinion means nothing. 

I’m not the one who said injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere, or that silence is violence, while taking in billions. But carry on buddy

4 hours ago, champ11 said:

you guys dont need to spin all these arguments that dont make sense when you can just say you don't respect or support their cause. it's cool. it's not like we don't understand what's going on here lmao. 

Earlier in this topic I told many of you to drop the politics and discuss basketball.   Unfortunately, a handful of you ignored me and as a result I'm now forced to hand had out warnings and a few bans to a couple members who have repeatedly violated our forum rules.  

@dtait93 has been banned for three months for repeatedly violating our forum rules.  I have personally warned him numerous times and he continues to ignore every warning.   In every topic that devolves into political bickering he is involved.

@Thelonebillsfan has been banned for three months.  He's another member that has been warned numerous times to not discuss politics.  He's been given a one month ban in the past, yet still ignores our forum rules and is always involved in every political discussion.  

Everyone else who discussed politics in this topic is receiving a warning.  I specifically mention the following members who were most active in the discussion and violated the forum rules numerous times.  

@DawgX 

@redsoxsuck05 

@champ11 

@Spartacus

@TheRealMcCoy

All of you are receiving a final warning.  Your next rule violation will result in a ban.  

• Like 1