NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

OK now my rant

Boston had of course 2 major DNPs, 

BUT if any of their 3 first rd picks could contribute just a little, we would have picked up the slack. Grant Williams again is a freakin no ceiling scrub. Romeo Langford is on the roster and currently healthy and he can't beat out 2nd pick Waters and undrafted rookie Green. 

FU Ainge.. all those years in the NBA as a player and now as a GM and you can't see Brandon Clarke can play? instead you draft a 6'6 no ups, no jumpshot PF who can't score from anywhere because you are afraid that your no balls coach can't balls up. So you draft "good lockeroom" Grant Williams.

BOSTON could have had Dwight Howard and Brandon Clarke and Masse Thybulle. Instead we get Kanter - Garnt Williams and Romeo... 

F U for being 2 overrated freakin Coach and GM. Other than 1 title since 1986 (KG) Boston has underachieved just about every year, 

Edited by resilient part 2
  • Like 2

OH and just to clean out the rest, Semi still can't get close on most 3 pointers, Wanamaker is a scrub, but hey he is also a good guy in the locker-room soooo...

but hey we don't need to trade any of or draft picks , we got this..

Danny Ainge has missed on every draft pick outside of top 6 in the draft since 2011. Most not even in the NBA (2018-2019) not counting yet. though not looking good either

before someone argues, here is the list 

https://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/BOS/draft.htm

OH yeah and that horror also includes NOT drafting Giannis (who I was also screaming for)

33 years of venom will be coming out if another Do nothing season falls upon us. 

#sickandtiredofexcuses

Edited by resilient part 2
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

OK now my rant

Boston had of course 2 major DNPs, 

BUT if any of their 3 first rd picks could contribute just a little, we would have picked up the slack. Grant Williams again is a freakin no ceiling scrub. Romeo Langford is on the roster and currently healthy and he can't beat out 2nd pick Waters and undrafted rookie Green. 

FU Ainge.. all those years in the NBA as a player and now as a GM and you can't see Brandon Clarke can play? instead you draft a 6'6 no ups, no jumpshot PF who can't score from anywhere because you are afraid that your no balls coach can't balls up. So you draft "good lockeroom" Grant Williams.

BOSTON could have had Dwight Howard and Brandon Clarke and Masse Thybulle. Instead we get Kanter - Garnt Williams and Romeo... 

F U for being 2 overrated freakin Coach and GM. Other than 1 title since 1986 (KG) Boston has underachieved just about every year, 

2 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

OH and just to clean out the rest, Semi still can't get close on most 3 pointers, Wanamaker is a scrub, but hey he is also a good guy in the locker-room soooo...

but hey we don't need to trade any of or draft picks , we got this..

Danny Ainge has missed on every draft pick outside of top 6 in the draft since 2011. Most not even in the NBA (2018-2019) not counting yet. though not looking good either

before someone argues, here is the list 

https://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/BOS/draft.htm

OH yeah and that horror also includes NOT drafting Giannis (who I was also screaming for)

33 years of venom will be coming out if another Do nothing season falls upon us. 

#sickandtiredofexcuses

Agreed on everything except I liked Romeo Langford the one chance I saw him play. Otherwise you're absolutely right. I think Brad Stevens can grow as a coach and maybe he is right now through all of this. The team could use a healthy Robert Williams as well as get a stretch of several weeks all playing together consecutively.

Once the Celtics are in a flow with a healthy roster, at home especially, they're as good as any team in the NBA this season. The trick is getting everyone to that level at the tight time.