NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

I just want to get this out there.

I remember the years of 38-44 and chasing the 8th seed under Herb Kohl. It was treadmill central and pretty annoying to follow as a fan. We were a middling franchise with no hope on the horizon. In 2020, we are 38-6. 38 wins in 44 games, not 82 games. It's amazing what one player can do for a franchise. This ******* city deserves this. I know we haven't won a title, yet, but we deserve a consistent winner and someone that is a bonafide player in June. We crapped the bed in our first go round last year but I don't see that happening again. 

The people on this forum that were here with me and @IrishGreen and many others on the old forum when our biggest conquest was John Salmons and our "Fear the Deer" run, I want to say that I'm going to talk **** but I will be respectful. I deserve to be able to talk ****. We were so bad with no hope for so long, I had to listen to Rammy talk mad **** about the PG Pacers FFS. I mean no disrespect (unless it's about Draymond cuz screw that overrated scrub) but I'm here. 

Yes, we haven't won anything. I know this. Nobody in Milwaukee needs reminded of that. That's irrelevant. This 2019-2020 Bucks team has been impressive no matter your fanhood. We'll be here to pimp it because it's fun. As you can see by my signature, I don't shy away. Let's get it folks. Much love for what used to be The Pit.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, beekay414 said:

I remember the years of 38-44 and chasing the 8th seed under Herb Kohl. It was treadmill central and pretty annoying to follow as a fan. We were a middling franchise with no hope on the horizon. In 2020, we are 38-6. 38 wins in 44 games, not 82 games. It's amazing what one player can do for a franchise. This ******* city deserves this. I know we haven't won a title, yet, but we deserve a consistent winner and someone that is a bonafide player in June. We crapped the bed in our first go round last year but I don't see that happening again. 

The people on this forum that were here with me and @IrishGreen and many others on the old forum when our biggest conquest was John Salmons and our "Fear the Deer" run, I want to say that I'm going to talk **** but I will be respectful. I deserve to be able to talk ****. We were so bad with no hope for so long, I had to listen to Rammy talk mad **** about the PG Pacers FFS. I mean no disrespect (unless it's about Draymond cuz screw that overrated scrub) but I'm here. 

Yes, we haven't won anything. I know this. Nobody in Milwaukee needs reminded of that. That's irrelevant. This 2019-2020 Bucks team has been impressive no matter your fanhood. We'll be here to pimp it because it's fun. As you can see by my signature, I don't shy away. Let's get it folks. Much love for what used to be The Pit.

Giannis is amazing and I pray we can keep him but it isn't all just him.  He has a deep roster around him.   He can't do it alone.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

Agreed on everything except I liked Romeo Langford the one chance I saw him play. Otherwise you're absolutely right. I think Brad Stevens can grow as a coach and maybe he is right now through all of this. The team could use a healthy Robert Williams as well as get a stretch of several weeks all playing together consecutively.

Once the Celtics are in a flow with a healthy roster, at home especially, they're as good as any team in the NBA this season. The trick is getting everyone to that level at the tight time.

yeah I get it, we, like any team would be at our best with a healthy roster. But there is no way in hell we should be losing this many games to some bad teams with the players we had play. There is a much bigger problem on Boston that many are dismissing as "no big deal" or wait till next year. 

WE CAN BE AS GOOD AS ANYONE!!!!

IF WE ADD/MAKE A CHANGE. But if we stay put it won't happen. 

bank on it.

8 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Enjoy Giannis while you can... 

9 hours ago, beekay414 said:

RIP the pit. I fear the Internet has always passed FF by. But we remain true to the OG 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Ummm. Ouch.