NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

hope I am not forgetting somebody but Jimmy Butler has clearly got to be the second best player in the East behind Giannis. But having said that watching Miami and Boston going at it I can't help but think Jaylen Brown has Jimmy Butler potential all over him had very identical Styles and game today. And at the age of brown I certainly think he can be a Jimmy Butler type player a year or two down the road.

11 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

hope I am not forgetting somebody but Jimmy Butler has clearly got to be the second best player in the East behind Giannis. But having said that watching Miami and Boston going at it I can't help but think Jaylen Brown has Jimmy Butler potential all over him had very identical Styles and game today. And at the age of brown I certainly think he can be a Jimmy Butler type player a year or two down the road.

Second best in general or second best so far this year? I would definitely take Embiid over him in general and just this year they are pretty close, you could go with either one.

2 hours ago, mse326 said:

Second best in general or second best so far this year? I would definitely take Embiid over him in general and just this year they are pretty close, you could go with either one.

Embiid is 2nd best talent, no question. But I guess I like the way Butler is gluing and leading his young team this year. Either way it was more of how much J Brown reminds me of a young Butler. And my hopes and expectations of what J Brown can/will become.

5 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

Correlation doesn’t equal causation. It’s also worth noting that we also have no Caris LeVert but we won’t mention that cause it doesn’t fit the narrative 

Yeah I mean I'm not really interested in Kyrie anymore lol. He's clearly not a top 10 player and no one is arguing he is anymore. He's a dope basketball player that has major flaws and needs to be a second fiddle on a good team 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Westbrook is 14-57 over his last 2 games.

Yep. He’s terrible. It hurts my heart to have him on the rockets. Still if he’s 15 of 57, we would be 2-0 in those games. So we don’t need him to be a great shooter. We just need him to get up There where he’s ONLY a bad shooter.