NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

33 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Wasn't the knock on Kevin Love that he compiled big numbers on a bad team back when he was in Minnesota? Currently he's on a horrible team and is putting up horrible numbers is he anywhere close to what he was I guess not. I don't know who would want to trade for him at this point

He's a shell of his former self. Combination of the lowered playing weight + age and nagging injuries catching up to him. Probably a bit of a mental aspect as well, might be hard to go back to being the main guy in the offense after being neutered by Lebron and turned into a guy who just stands outside the 3 pt line. Although I'm guessing the Cavs aren't even trying to play through him? Haven't seen any Cavs games, but in Minny the offense ran through Love in his best years. 

it doesnt matter if we need to brick a made dunk.....be up 8 with 45 seconds left....lead by 22...leave 1 second on the clock...we will find a way to lose any game at any time. With just a little better coaching, we probably have an extra 4 wins this season. I will not shed a tear when Mike Dantoni takes his butt to the house after this season. Such refreshing news to hear that hes finished after this year. 

2 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

a literal wide open 3. i knew it the second westbrook scored with 1 second that there was no possible way on earth or on any plane in any universe that the rockets would stop the kings from scoring 

i did too....how pathetic is that? MDA literally told them "Give him the 3 but dont let him fool you for an easy 2"

Just to recap: Rockets have 8 losses

Blown 16 point lead to the Bucks
Blown 14 point lead to the Nets
Down 59-18 in a blow out loss to the Heat
Respectable loss to the Nuggets
up 5 on the clippers with 1 minute left: loss
Blown out at home by the Mavericks, trailed by double digits entire game
DunkGate plus blown 22 point lead to the Spurs
Wide open game winning 3 with 1 second left to the Kings

1 out of 8 losses where you aren't left wondering what the heck happened. 

It's mind blowing. We've had injuries, but still....mind blowing. MDA is about 10 years too late to be coaching in the NBA