NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

Eh, I definitely think BI is a weird fit for the Pels. In the starting lineup at least, he probably would be a great fit off the bench. Though he'd take it as a slight. Lonzo's shot looks a LOT better at least which helps us in the spacing department. He's still got some work to do on it, but man, comparing it to the monstrosity he had before is great. 

Also it's preseason so not to overreact or anything but Zion MVP Pels dynasty

1 minute ago, resilient part 2 said:

who is your NFL team?

The team that just embarrassed themselves on SNF then had a faux comeback only to get my hopes up and are now probably gonna win 3/4 get my hopes up again and then finish 7-9/8-8 perfectly mediocre. 

8 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

Meanwhile Tacko Fall on pick N Rolls on offense is unstoppable when a guard switches on him. Just lob it up and dunk, would Love to see Brad Stevens start him in one game this pre-season and let him play 28 min with the starters. 

He can't play that long. He'll die.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, kyle21121 said:

9 days. My NFL season officially ended today (if not last week) and I still have 9 days to go before the NBA season. What is this the twilight zone. What have a done to deserve this. 

At least the Raps won a championship and you can enjoy that + the honeymoon season, even with no Kawhi. Basketball's my favorite sport, I'd give anything for a Pels championship with Zion. :(

Instead I feel like the sports gods have always sacrificed the Pels with countless injuries to balance out my karma for having the Saints and Astros who have both been having great runs recently. 

• Like 1