NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

24 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

forgot to mention this but, Coby White in the last 2 games 38 shots attempts, 1 ast. Dude was supposed to be a PG. Not even a combo guard. Strictly a me shooter/scorer on a team that desperately needs good PG play.

He out there with bums for most part. He been playing 3rd pg/ 2nd sg most of the preseason.. the bulls still cant find nobody to take dunn. 

1 hour ago, seminoles1 said:

That might be the worst thing LeBron has ever said. Views himself as the statesman of the league and spews that garbage? Joke.

Agreed. This one was pretty bad too:

“In the NFL, they got a bunch of old white men on teams, and they got that slave mentality.”

”This is my team, and you do what the **** I tell you all to do or we get rid of y’all.”

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

"Republicans buy sneakers too"

I love that quote, and I really respect MJ because he doesn't try to play some character in the media, the man is about business and about building his brand in a certain way...even if in the end it's about selling overpriced gear. xD

Seems LeBron is basically taking the NFL owners stance in kneeling fiasco, bad for business, don't do it. Which honestly I don't necessarily have a big problem with, but he has no problems speaking out about other issues or getting involved in politics. Seems to me like this is an issue he doesn't really care about and it may inconvenience his business dealings therefore he has no problem making those comments. If this was an issue that hit closer to home he might be the one sending out that Tweet.

• Like 1

Guys.....MPJ is gonna be really good.

They need to put some RESPECT on the best front office in the league

As for the LeBron stuff.....it sucks. Disappointing from him. It's gonna piss me off that it's a great chance for people that want to dump on LeBron and take away from the other great stuff he has done...but that's the world we live in 

• Like 1