NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

4 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Nah, they shouldn't drop from 6th to 22nd offensively with pretty much the same squad. Jokic obviously isn't playing to his ability but something has been off all season.

Defense is legit though. 

The bench play has been horrific and has let team’s comeback or build leads when the starters go out. Malone hasn’t staggered the starters with bench players like he was last year. Malone, Jokic, Harris and Beasley have been mediocre to awful. 

1 hour ago, seminoles1 said:

Is it a fact or not that Jayson Tatum averages 19.4 PPG with a 49.4 TS%?

He won't answer because he knows he's wrong. Bullet Club posted a ton of stats that show he's not a great passer and all he's come back with is his stats are facts nonsense because he has no counter. 

• Like 1

You guys love your stats and if that's what you live by in and so bid I don't need them, but did find it interesting just posted in the Boston Washington Wizards game that Jayson Tatum is top 5 in the NBA in 4th quarter offensive rating. Take that for what it's worth. All while still playing great defense. And I'm guessing that also included his one for 18 game. He'd probably be top three minus that game

Edited by resilient part 2

Speaking of fourth quarter, or second half at least Jaylen Brown has 22 points in the second half and Counting with three minutes to go Boston has two Wings 21 and 22 years old who are very good on offense and getting better and both play great defense. Boston has a chance to get 150 points  I buy the way

Edited by resilient part 2

8 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Is there a reason why they keep showing the bozo Clippers owner after every big Clippers play? Acting like he’s Jerry Jones or Mark Cuban or something.

Multi billionaire, who is probably known for saving the Clippers from their previous owner kind of helps the cause a little bit I guess